Federer has sense of urgency
Updated: June 19, 2005, 5:24 PM ETBy Patrick McEnroe | ESPN.com
- WIMBLEDON, England -- It has not been a good year for world No. 1 Roger Federer. Think about it: Federer is 51-3 in 2005, he has already won seven titles, including his 20th consecutive final (scary), and comes into the big W with 29 straight wins on the grass. So what gives?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE TENNIS HEADLINES
- Azarenka ousted in first match at Indian Wells
- Federer-Wawrinka move on in doubles play
- Retired player Baltacha, 30, fighting liver cancer
- Murray says back feeling better after surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com