A couple of bad French Opens is not the problem
Updated: May 27, 2005, 11:51 AM ETBy Patrick McEnroe | Special to ESPN.com
- PARIS It's no secret that Americans struggle on clay. With the exception of some tough baseliners such as Jim Courier, Americans have always struggled on clay.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE TENNIS HEADLINES
- Azarenka ousted in first match at Indian Wells
- Federer-Wawrinka move on in doubles play
- Retired player Baltacha, 30, fighting liver cancer
- Murray says back feeling better after surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com