Mayweather head of pound-for-pound class
With a piston-like jab, graceful movement and an airtight defense, Floyd Mayweather has proved to be boxing's total package. The only downside to the "Pretty Boy" is the long breaks he takes between fights, writes Dan Rafael.
Originally Published: December 12, 2007By Dan Rafael | ESPN.com
- Who is the world's best fighter, regardless of weight class? See my top 20 below. Make sure to check back tomorrow for my division-by-division rankings. For a list of the current champions in all weight classes, click here. The rankings are updated the second Wednesday of each month. Note: Results through Dec. 12.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE BOXING HEADLINES
- Molina remains jailed, title defense canceled
- Quillin's next defense added to Hopkins card
- MGM Grand to host Mayweather-Maidana bout
- Nietes, Fuentes will meet in May 10 rematch
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com