Stagnant rankings mean calm before the storm
Consider this the calm before the storm. As boxing's big guns prepare for a rush of major fights at the end of this year, Dan's top 20 pound-for-pound remains mostly the same -- for now.
Originally Published: September 12, 2007By Dan Rafael | ESPN.com
- Who is the world's best fighter, regardless of weight class? See my top 20 below. Click here for my division-by-division rankings, from heavyweight to strawweight. For a list of the current champions in all weight classes, click here. The rankings are updated on the second Wednesday of each month. Note: Results through Sept. 12
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE BOXING HEADLINES
- Alvarez dispatches Angulo with TKO in 10th
- Santa Cruz dominates Mijares, keeps WBC belt
- Weight increased for Alvarez vs. Angulo fight
- Molina remains jailed, title defense canceled
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com