Mayweather wants what he can't have
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is thirsty for more, but refuses to quench his thirst with a matchup against Sugar Shane Mosley, writes Dan Rafael in his June rankings.
Updated: June 15, 2007, 4:09 PM ETBy Dan Rafael | ESPN.com
- Who is the world's best fighter, regardless of weight class? See my top 20 below. Click here for my division-by-division rankings, from heavyweight to strawweight. For a list of the current champions in all weight classes, click here. The rankings are updated on the second Thursday of each month. Note: Results through June 14.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE BOXING HEADLINES
- Weight increased for Alvarez vs. Angulo fight
- Molina remains jailed, title defense canceled
- Quillin's next defense added to Hopkins card
- MGM Grand to host Mayweather-Maidana bout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com