Mayweather's challenge is set; Pacquiao moves up
Manny Pacquiao moves thisclose to Floyd Mayweather in Dan Rafael's pound-for-pound rankings for December as Mayweather prepares to face Oscar De La Hoya on May 5.
Originally Published: December 14, 2006By Dan Rafael | ESPN.com
- Who is the world's best fighter, regardless of weight class? See my top 20 below. Click here for my division-by-division rankings, from heavyweight to strawweight. For a list of the current champions in all weight classes, click here. The rankings are updated on the second Thursday of each month. Note: Results through Dec. 14.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE BOXING HEADLINES
- Alvarez dispatches Angulo with TKO in 10th
- Santa Cruz dominates Mijares, keeps WBC belt
- Weight increased for Alvarez vs. Angulo fight
- Molina remains jailed, title defense canceled
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com