Five takeaways from London
LeBron's brilliance and other lessons from the Olympic men's tournament
What a game. What a run.
Team USA topped Spain 107-100 on Sunday in a final that many will remember for the incessant whistles, but should be remembered for the world's best playing at the very top of their games.
As the Olympic men's basketball tournament wraps up, here's a look at five takeaways from London.
1. LeBron James made it all possible
To read the full story about the takeaways from Team USA's gold-medal run, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE OLYMPIC BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Durant, USA pull away from Spain to win gold
- Clippers' Paul has successful surgery on thumb
- Schmitt back to school after Olympic stardom
- Olympian Raisman, Poland Spring sign deal