Blackhawks will win the Cup
Chicago title heads five fearless predictions certain to come true
- Rob Grabowski/US PresswireThe Chicago Blackhawks are hoping for a bounce-back season from goalie Corey Crawford.
Since winning it all in 2010, the Chicago Blackhawks finished third, then fourth in the Western Conference with two straight first-round exits in the postseason. They struggled on the defensive side of the puck last year and could be losing faith in their netminder Corey Crawford. Their penalty-kill and power-play units were each ranked in the bottom five of the league last season. However, despite all those concerns, the Blackhawks will be the 2013 Stanley Cup champions.
To see the rest of Neil Greenberg's predictions, plus Insider's complete NHL coverage, sign up for ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Crosby fuels early flurry as Pens clip Caps
- GMs debate OT rules, goalies, video replay
- Kings F Nolan suspended 1 game for punch
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Tampa Bay Lightning Navy Sheen Wristlet
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs