A possession problem for Ducks
Anaheim's inability to control the puck has fueled its franchise-worst start
The Anaheim Ducks are off to their worst start in franchise history, and while the early struggles of some teams can be explained by having some bad puck luck, the disappointments in Anaheim are endemic and should be coming as absolutely no surprise. Will new coach Bruce Boudreau help? Probably not. In fact, the Ducks might finish as the league's worst team this season. However, the Ducks are onto something else that might help turn the franchise around.
To read the complete story of why Anaheim is struggling and what it will take for the Ducks to recover, plus all of ESPN Insider's daily NHL content, sign up today.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
- Ducks bring back Vatanen on 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Anaheim Ducks Carpet Tiles