Summer Skate: Dallas Stars
This isn't the Dallas squad we're used to, but gradually, help is on the way
Using the VUKOTA projection system of Puck Prospectus, Insider takes the temperature of key players on every NHL team. For a detailed explanation of Prospectus' proprietary GVT value metric, read more here.
Summer Skate -- Dallas Stars
Prospect Scott Glennie, the Stars' top pick in the 2009 draft, could be of significant value down the road, but you have to wonder about the Stars -- after so many years near the top, they look lackluster both offensively and defensively right now.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Leafs return to ice day after Ottawa unrest
- Attorney: Kings' Voynov didn't hit girlfriend
- Perry has 2nd hat trick of season; Ducks roll
- Coyle, Wild agree to 5-year, $16M extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NHL OFFSEASON
The writers of Puck Prospectus break out their VUKOTA projection system to examine players trending up and sliding down on every NHL team. And in anticipation of training camp, E.J. Hradek dishes on an intriguing player that could have a big impact in 2010-11.
- Reebok Men's New York Rangers Brad Richards #19 Blue T-shirt