Summer Skate: New York Islanders
The Islanders continue the rebuidling process
Using the VUKOTA projection system of Puck Prospectus, Insider takes the temperature of key players on every NHL team. For a detailed explanation of Prospectus' proprietary GVT value metric, read more here.
To see which key Islander is trending up and who is expect to decline in 2010-11, in addition to access to E.J. Hradek's blog, the NHL Draft Blog and all of Insider's NHL coverage, sign up today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Canes' Semin activated from IR after 12 games
- Capitals loan Neuvirth to AHL for conditioning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NHL OFFSEASON
The writers of Puck Prospectus break out their VUKOTA projection system to examine players trending up and sliding down on every NHL team. And in anticipation of training camp, E.J. Hradek dishes on an intriguing player that could have a big impact in 2010-11.
- Reebok Men's New York Islanders Team-Colored Structured Mesh Flex Hat