Poll: Are goalie pads too big?
Guess who doesn't think so. Every goalie we spoke with said their pads are just right. "You try standing in front of a slap shot going 100 mph!" one says. Overall, 62 percent said the pads of Martin Brodeur and others are just fine. Of course, a fair amount of their skating brethren disagree.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Howe's family: Stem cell effect 'miraculous'
- Hawks' Crawford back Saturday after 8 games
- Maatta 3rd Penguin to test positive for mumps
- Devils snap 5-game slide; Kinkaid wins 1st
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Pro pucksters give the cold, hard facts on everything from lost teeth to Gary Bettman.
1. Who's the NHL's best player?
2. What is the best franchise?
3. Who's the smartest coach?
4. Should the NHL eliminate some teams?
5. Which team has the best ice?
6. Who's the top ref?
7. Who has the best visitors' locker room?
8. Who has the best groupies?
9. Who's the best fighter?
10. Who's the dirtiest player?
11. Who has the hottest spouse?
12. Do you think you have any gay teammates?
13. Grade Gary Bettman, A through F, on the job he's doing as commish.
14. Who has the smartest fans in the NHL
15. Do you think any of your teammates are taking PEDs
16. Are goalie pads too big?
17. Have you ever been approached about fixing the outcome of a game?
18. True or False: Hockey players are missing a lot of teeth.
19. What one change would help the NHL's popularity the most?
20. Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?