Poll: Who is the dirtiest player?
Although there was no clear-cut choice, 22 percent named Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger. Another 10 percent fingered Ovechkin for his grabbing and hitting from behind. And 12 percent called out Ranger Sean Avery -- some of them, grudgingly. "He's probably happy to get my vote," one Eastern Conference player admits.1. Chris Pronger, Philadelphia Flyers: 22 percent
2. Sean Avery, New York Rangers: 12 percent
T3. Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals; Steve Ott, Dallas Stars: 10 percent
5. Jarkko Ruutu, Ottawa Senators: 8 percent
T6. Patrick Kaleta, Buffalo Sabres; Cam Janssen, St. Louis Blues: 6 percent
T8. 13 players: 2 percent
Pro pucksters give the cold, hard facts on everything from lost teeth to Gary Bettman.
1. Who's the NHL's best player?
2. What is the best franchise?
3. Who's the smartest coach?
4. Should the NHL eliminate some teams?
5. Which team has the best ice?
6. Who's the top ref?
7. Who has the best visitors' locker room?
8. Who has the best groupies?
9. Who's the best fighter?
10. Who's the dirtiest player?
11. Who has the hottest spouse?
12. Do you think you have any gay teammates?
13. Grade Gary Bettman, A through F, on the job he's doing as commish.
14. Who has the smartest fans in the NHL
15. Do you think any of your teammates are taking PEDs
16. Are goalie pads too big?
17. Have you ever been approached about fixing the outcome of a game?
18. True or False: Hockey players are missing a lot of teeth.
19. What one change would help the NHL's popularity the most?
20. Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?