Poll: Best visitors' locker room?
Players can't wait to visit the Steel City -- next season. Right now, the Pens roll out the shoddiest welcome mat (62 percent). "You can't even fit everyone in there; goalies and rookies sit in another room," says a wing who has played for and against Pittsburgh. "I hear it's going to be unreal next year, though." Until then, Minnesota (42 percent) boasts the most hospitable quarters. "It's big, spacious and pretty -- and it smells good," says one Western Conference aficionado.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- DeBoer fired by Devils after 3-plus seasons
- Sheldon Kennedy selected to Order of Canada
- Pens' Downie, Greiss diagnosed with mumps
- U.S. defeats Finland in world junior opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Pro pucksters give the cold, hard facts on everything from lost teeth to Gary Bettman.
1. Who's the NHL's best player?
2. What is the best franchise?
3. Who's the smartest coach?
4. Should the NHL eliminate some teams?
5. Which team has the best ice?
6. Who's the top ref?
7. Who has the best visitors' locker room?
8. Who has the best groupies?
9. Who's the best fighter?
10. Who's the dirtiest player?
11. Who has the hottest spouse?
12. Do you think you have any gay teammates?
13. Grade Gary Bettman, A through F, on the job he's doing as commish.
14. Who has the smartest fans in the NHL
15. Do you think any of your teammates are taking PEDs
16. Are goalie pads too big?
17. Have you ever been approached about fixing the outcome of a game?
18. True or False: Hockey players are missing a lot of teeth.
19. What one change would help the NHL's popularity the most?
20. Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?