Poll: Who is the smartest NHL coach?
Players like Caps coach Bruce Boudreau and Pens Dan Bylsma (each received 16 percent). But they love the Wings' Mike Babcock (22 percent). When asked about the last coach they'd want to play for, Rangers coach John Tortorella took the dubious title (18 percent). "He's always yelling and calling out guys in the media," says one Western Conference wing.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Crosby in morning skate, could play vs. Avs
- Rangers AHL player being tested for mumps
- NHL issues new memo on mumps prevention
- Predators' Neal fined $2K by NHL for diving
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Pro pucksters give the cold, hard facts on everything from lost teeth to Gary Bettman.
1. Who's the NHL's best player?
2. What is the best franchise?
3. Who's the smartest coach?
4. Should the NHL eliminate some teams?
5. Which team has the best ice?
6. Who's the top ref?
7. Who has the best visitors' locker room?
8. Who has the best groupies?
9. Who's the best fighter?
10. Who's the dirtiest player?
11. Who has the hottest spouse?
12. Do you think you have any gay teammates?
13. Grade Gary Bettman, A through F, on the job he's doing as commish.
14. Who has the smartest fans in the NHL
15. Do you think any of your teammates are taking PEDs
16. Are goalie pads too big?
17. Have you ever been approached about fixing the outcome of a game?
18. True or False: Hockey players are missing a lot of teeth.
19. What one change would help the NHL's popularity the most?
20. Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?