Poll: What is the best NHL franchise?
More players said the Red Wings (60 percent) than all other teams combined. "They have a history of winning and a fun building to play in," offers one Western Conference center. Worst franchise went to the league-owned Coyotes, who grabbed 28 percent of the vote. "Games feel like practice when we play there," says a conference rival.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- NHL issues new memo on mumps prevention
- Pens test 3 more for mumps; Crosby skates
- Predators' Neal fined $2K by NHL for diving
- Flames sign Hartley to multiyear extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Pro pucksters give the cold, hard facts on everything from lost teeth to Gary Bettman.
1. Who's the NHL's best player?
2. What is the best franchise?
3. Who's the smartest coach?
4. Should the NHL eliminate some teams?
5. Which team has the best ice?
6. Who's the top ref?
7. Who has the best visitors' locker room?
8. Who has the best groupies?
9. Who's the best fighter?
10. Who's the dirtiest player?
11. Who has the hottest spouse?
12. Do you think you have any gay teammates?
13. Grade Gary Bettman, A through F, on the job he's doing as commish.
14. Who has the smartest fans in the NHL
15. Do you think any of your teammates are taking PEDs
16. Are goalie pads too big?
17. Have you ever been approached about fixing the outcome of a game?
18. True or False: Hockey players are missing a lot of teeth.
19. What one change would help the NHL's popularity the most?
20. Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?