The new trade-deadline report cards
How the deals really played out as the postseason heats up
Issuing post-trade deadline report cards is a rite every March. Only problem is, a month after the deadline, the semester is still far from complete -- especially for those seeking the Stanley Cup. For these teams, final exams are just now getting underway. And some of them are already improving their grades.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- St. Louis' SO goal delivers Lightning by Wings
- Jackets pounce early, extend Rangers' skid
- Iginla seals it as Bruins hold on vs. Oilers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
The Stanley Cup playoffs kick off Wednesday. Scott Burnside, Pierre LeBrun and the rest of our NHL team preview the first round:
- Reebok Men's Washington Capitals Brooks Laich #21 Red T-Shirt