No easy solution to Bills' QB conundrum
The Bills have many questions, none more pressing than who will be their starting quarterback on opening day.
Let's take a close look at who might be at the helm for Buffalo in 2006.
Barring injury, the competition is between Kelly Holcomb (a 33-year-old undrafted free agent out of Middle Tennessee State) and J.P. Losman (a 25-year-old first-rounder in 2004 out of Tulane). Craig Nall, an offseason acquisition from Green Bay, was expected to be in the mix as well, but a left hamstring injury has forced him to miss significant time in camp.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Cowboys' Lee plans return, hopes for health
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Buffalo Bills 24 oz Logo Tumbler