No easy solution to Bills' QB conundrum
The Bills have many questions, none more pressing than who will be their starting quarterback on opening day.
Let's take a close look at who might be at the helm for Buffalo in 2006.
Barring injury, the competition is between Kelly Holcomb (a 33-year-old undrafted free agent out of Middle Tennessee State) and J.P. Losman (a 25-year-old first-rounder in 2004 out of Tulane). Craig Nall, an offseason acquisition from Green Bay, was expected to be in the mix as well, but a left hamstring injury has forced him to miss significant time in camp.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills C.j. Spiller #28