Colts camp preview
Updated: July 20, 2006, 3:48 PM ETBy Jeremy Green | Scouts Inc.
Three Burning Questions
Can the Colts overcome last season's disappointment and get to the Super Bowl?
Any time you have QB Peyton Manning and an explosive offense you have a shot. However, the Colts come into this year without Edgerrin James as well as SLB David Thornton and DT Larry Tripplett. The other area of concern is the cornerback, where they lack a guy who can intimidate on the outside. This will be the third consecutive season where Nick Harper enters camp as their top cover corner.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults second-hand smoke
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
- Giants' Wilson exits practice with neck 'burner'
- GM admits RG III played too early in 2013
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Reggie Wayne Wall Graphic