Panthers camp preview
Updated: July 20, 2006, 10:19 AM ETBy Matt Williamson | Scouts Inc.
Three Burning Questions
Are the Panthers ready to become champions this season?
They are as good of a candidate as anyone and have a better chance than most teams in the league. Did they narrow the gap between themselves and the Seahawks? Probably. Do they have a coach and quarterback who can get it done and have the necessary big game experience? They sure do. Do they have one of the deeper rosters in order to handle the injuries and rigors of the long season? Yup. Are they one of the top contenders for the Lombardi trophy? Without a doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Zimmer hire energized 'unhappy' Peterson
- Bad hair day: Skins rookie regrets new 'do
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Carolina Panthers White Clean-Up Adjustable Hat