Panthers camp preview
Updated: July 20, 2006, 10:19 AM ETBy Matt Williamson | Scouts Inc.
Three Burning Questions
Are the Panthers ready to become champions this season?
They are as good of a candidate as anyone and have a better chance than most teams in the league. Did they narrow the gap between themselves and the Seahawks? Probably. Do they have a coach and quarterback who can get it done and have the necessary big game experience? They sure do. Do they have one of the deeper rosters in order to handle the injuries and rigors of the long season? Yup. Are they one of the top contenders for the Lombardi trophy? Without a doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Carolina Panthers Cooling Towel