Panthers camp preview
Updated: July 20, 2006, 10:19 AM ETBy Matt Williamson | Scouts Inc.
Three Burning Questions
Are the Panthers ready to become champions this season?
They are as good of a candidate as anyone and have a better chance than most teams in the league. Did they narrow the gap between themselves and the Seahawks? Probably. Do they have a coach and quarterback who can get it done and have the necessary big game experience? They sure do. Do they have one of the deeper rosters in order to handle the injuries and rigors of the long season? Yup. Are they one of the top contenders for the Lombardi trophy? Without a doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Men's Carolina Panthers Team Colored Contour Flip Flop