Culpepper shows off impressive arm
There isn't any cause for alarm, but Daunte Culpepper didn't move quite as well on the first day of camp as he did at the team's June minicamp, writes Len Pasquarelli.
At least to this set of eyes, Culpepper didn't move quite as well on the first day of camp as he did at the team's June minicamp, which we also attended, and appeared to be a little more tentative in some areas. It was most noticeable in Culpepper's pass-drops, when he appeared to have a hitch on some occasions and to be overly deliberate on others. None of this should be too alarming. For one thing, Culpepper is still only nine months removed from a catastrophic injury some people originally felt might be career-threatening. His recovery to this point has been nothing shy of remarkable. Second, it is training camp, and the demands are more challenging than during a three-day minicamp.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Miami Dolphins Take It Long Birch Heather Long Sleeve Shirt