Robinson's career alive and well
The Vikings took a chance on Koren Robinson, and the once-troubled WR is delivering on his promise, writes John Clayton.
Originally Published: August 7, 2006By John Clayton | ESPN.com
MANKATO, Minn. -- Here are five observations on the Minnesota Vikings, based on camp practices of Aug. 6:
1.The most amazing story in camp is wide receiver Koren Robinson. A year ago at this time, Robinson was in an alcohol rehab center in South Carolina. Now, he's the Vikings' No. 1 receiver after making a comeback that earned him a trip to the Pro Bowl as a returner.
"Everything is good in my life right now," Robinson said. "Actually, a year ago, I thought my career was over. I thought I burned all my bridges and I thought I was done."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Minnesota Vikings Upkilter Purple Mid-v T-shirt