Bears need TE Clark to fulfill potential
TE Desmond Clark is under pressure to elevate his game, writes John Clayton in his observations from Bears camp.
The other receiver who looked good in practice is Justin Gage. Gage is a big receiver (6-foot-4, 212 pounds) and has good downfield speed. The Bears are taking some criticism for not drafting a wide receiver, but they have been drafting receivers for years.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Chicago Bears Jay Cutler #6