Bears need TE Clark to fulfill potential
TE Desmond Clark is under pressure to elevate his game, writes John Clayton in his observations from Bears camp.
The other receiver who looked good in practice is Justin Gage. Gage is a big receiver (6-foot-4, 212 pounds) and has good downfield speed. The Bears are taking some criticism for not drafting a wide receiver, but they have been drafting receivers for years.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Boys' Chicago Bears Team Forward Navy T-Shirt