Pennington hoping to start opener
Jets QB Chad Pennington slowly but surely continues to recover from right shoulder surgery.
Updated: August 16, 2005, 8:44 PM ETBy Michael Smith | ESPN.com
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. -- Here are five observations on the New York Jets, based on their Aug. 14-15 practices:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
Michael Smith joined ESPN in July 2004 as a National Football League senior writer for ESPN.com, covering league news and major events such as the NFL Draft, NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl, and continues to write breaking news stories. He is also a correspondent for E:60, ESPN's first multi-themed prime-time newsmagazine program, which debuted October 2007.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead New York Jets Logo Wall Graphic