Boller remains work in progress
The Ravens expect a better year from QB Kyle Boller and a passing attack that was ranked 32nd last year.
Updated: July 12, 2005, 11:33 AM ETBy Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
PHILADELPHIA -- Remember all those stories about Kyle Boller that preceded the 2003 draft, the tales which suggested that the then-University of California quarterback could, from his knees, rifle a football 50 yards and through the goal post at the far end of the stadium? Well, there were times during his largely forgettable rookie campaign when Baltimore Ravens coaches and team officials might have recalled that parable and found themselves wishing Boller would try playing the position while genuflecting.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Baltimore Ravens Of the City Purple T-Shirt