Boller remains work in progress
The Ravens expect a better year from QB Kyle Boller and a passing attack that was ranked 32nd last year.
Updated: July 12, 2005, 11:33 AM ETBy Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
PHILADELPHIA -- Remember all those stories about Kyle Boller that preceded the 2003 draft, the tales which suggested that the then-University of California quarterback could, from his knees, rifle a football 50 yards and through the goal post at the far end of the stadium? Well, there were times during his largely forgettable rookie campaign when Baltimore Ravens coaches and team officials might have recalled that parable and found themselves wishing Boller would try playing the position while genuflecting.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Source: Peterson likely out, but no surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis Premium Collector Pennant