Rookie Arrington set as starting back
The biggest question surrounding rookie J.J. Arrington is whether he has the durability to be an every-down back.
Updated: August 15, 2005, 2:37 PM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Here are five observations on the Arizona Cardinals, based on Saturday's practice and Sunday's preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys:
1.J.J. Arrington looks like a smaller version of Travis Henry, but he lacks Henry's toughness. Arrington took a shot to the side during the Cardinals' exhibition win over the Cowboys Saturday, lost the football and had to miss a couple of series getting his wind back.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Arizona Cardinals Decals