Rookie Arrington set as starting back
The biggest question surrounding rookie J.J. Arrington is whether he has the durability to be an every-down back.
Updated: August 15, 2005, 2:37 PM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Here are five observations on the Arizona Cardinals, based on Saturday's practice and Sunday's preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys:
1.J.J. Arrington looks like a smaller version of Travis Henry, but he lacks Henry's toughness. Arrington took a shot to the side during the Cardinals' exhibition win over the Cowboys Saturday, lost the football and had to miss a couple of series getting his wind back.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
- Colts release Rainey for rules violation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Arizona Cardinals Red Franchise Fitted Hat