Culpepper carrying plenty of weight
A healthy Michael Bennett, and the emergence of Nate Burleson, should help the Vikings survive without Randy Moss.
Updated: August 12, 2005, 12:06 PM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
MANKATO, Minn. -- Here are five observations on the Minnesota Vikings, based on Aug. 2 practice:
1.The wide receiver who is stepping up the most after the departure of Randy Moss is Nate Burleson, who caught 68 passes for 1,006 yards and nine touchdowns last season. Now in the spotlight, Burleson is starting to develop an on-the-field personality.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
- Brady, Belichick say Seau a lock for HOF
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Minnesota Vikings Sideline 2014 Anthracite Staff Polo