Most improved units: NFC
After the draft and free agency, these contenders seem vastly improved
With the NFL draft and the better portion of free agency behind us, most teams have made their biggest moves to improve their rosters for the 2012 season. Looking at the additions so far, I see several key units that have been improved this offseason. On Friday, I'll examine those units in the AFC, but for now, let's start with the Dallas Cowboys and the NFC.
This was a bad unit in 2011, with few big plays versus good passing games. It recorded only 15 interceptions, and a lot of offenses really attacked Dallas successfully on the edges of the defense.
To see which NFC contenders should be vastly improved in 2012, plus to get all of Insider's NFL content, sign up to be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman is expected to play as baby nears
- Super Bowl XLIX tickets most expensive ever
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles Jeremy Maclin #18