Scouts Buzz: Week 13
Self-inflicted mistakes doom Bengals; Giants show they still have fight
Each Monday, Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. breaks down games from the previous weekend. Today, he looks at the action in Week 13.Bumblin' Bengals: The future in Cincinnati is extremely promising. But on Sunday, the special-teams mistakes and penalties were totally unacceptable on the road against a team like the Steelers. The Bengals also got whipped on offense and defense, but the self-inflicted wounds are what stood out in the 35-7 loss, especially early in the game when the score was close.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
MNF: Chargers 38, Jaguars 14
- Nike Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Legend Elite Font Black Performance T-Shirt