SNF Showcase: How to bet DAL-NO
Line analysis and ATS picks from Vegas experts on the Sunday night game
The New Orleans Saints take on the Dallas Cowboys in the Superdome on Sunday night in a matchup of two potential playoff teams. Since joining the Saints in 2006, Sean Payton and Drew Brees are 2-1 straight up (SU) and 1-2 against the spread (ATS) in their three meetings against the Cowboys. They are also 39-16 SU and 31-23-1 ATS in New Orleans over that time span. (Note: All stats exclude games from 2012, when Payton was serving a season-long suspension.)
To read more about how to bet tonight's Dallas-New Orleans game, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Super costly: Tickets may hit all-time high
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms
- Haden: Browns don't think Manziel 'a joke'
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Away Game Jersey New Orleans Saints Drew Brees #9