MNF Chaser: How to bet IND-SD
Line analysis and ATS picks from Vegas experts on the Monday night game
The Indianapolis Colts make the cross-country trip on Monday night to take on the San Diego Chargers in a game between two surprising teams. For the 4-1 Colts, the story begins and ends with Andrew Luck. On a team with an offensive line that struggles to protect him (20th in adjusted sack rate according to Football Outsiders) and a defense that is still transitioning to a 3-4 without all the pieces (28th against the run with a 5.8 percent DVOA), Luck has been phenomenal.
To read more about how to bet tonight's game between IND and SD, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown