In need of a pass-rusher
Five teams, including Atlanta, that have to be thinking pass-rusher in 2014
If this ends up as a lost season for the Atlanta Falcons, people will point to the poor start compounded by the injury to Julio Jones and talk about how that was too much to recover from. But like some other struggling teams, such as the Giants, Jaguars, Steelers and even the Eagles, a poor pass rush is also a major culprit in Atlanta.
To read more about the five teams in need of pass-rushers in the 2014 draft, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Atlanta Falcons Breast Cancer Awareness 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat