MNF Chaser: How to bet PIT-CIN
Line analysis and ATS picks from Vegas experts on the Monday night game
Things didn't go exactly as planned in Week 1 for either the Cincinnati Bengals or Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers' offense looked like it couldn't move the ball on a Division III team in a 16-9 loss to the Tennessee Titans, while the Bengals made some mental errors and allowed the Chicago Bears to rally for a 24-21 comeback win.
To read more about how to bet the Pittsburgh-Cincinnati game on "Monday Night Football", you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Cincinnati Bengals A.J. Green #18