Big Board: The next 25
These were players also considered for the first 2014 NFL draft Big Board
The pool I consider for the first Big Board of the year usually consists of about 50 to 60 players. In a nutshell, I'd consider that group all capable of achieving first-round consideration in the 2014 NFL draft, and I fully expect a number of other players to emerge. Since I'm sure you're curious to see beyond the Big Board, I've added the next 25.
As with the Big Board, all juniors and draft-eligible sophomores have been noted with an asterisk.
More Kiper NFL draft content:First 2014 Big Board | The next 25 | Remixing the 2013 draft
26. Ryan Shazier *, LB, Ohio St.
One of the most instinctive LBs in college football; the only question is size.
27. Brandon Coleman *, WR, Rutgers
A huge target at 6-foot-5, Coleman can overwhelm most cornerbacks.
28. De'Anthony Thomas *, RB/WR, Oregon
To see the prospects who were next in line for the first 2014 Big Board, and to gain access to all of Insider's NFL draft content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison