Patchwork D could doom Redskins
Injuries to Washington's defense and lack of a pass rush could be issues
Originally Published: January 4, 2013By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
Rob Carr/Getty ImagesIs Robert Griffin III healthy enough to beat the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday?
To read Gary Horton's full take on the biggest weaknesses for the Washington Redskins, plus get all of Insider's NFL content, sign up to be an ESPN Insider.
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVII COVERAGE
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown
- Nike Youth Alternate Game Jersey Washington Redskins Robert Griffin Iii #10