What caused Eagles' collapse?
Injuries along the offensive line and poor defense have been contributors
The Eagles are 3-7, losers of six in a row and the "Dream Team" has turned into Andy Reid's nightmare. Defensive coordinator Juan Castillo was fired as a scapegoat for the struggles just weeks ago, but already Reid looks like a dead man walking as we head into the final stretch of the season.
How did the 2012 season go so wrong for the Eagles?
The Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes
The hype surrounding the Eagles started during free agency in 2011 when Philadelphia landed Asomugha. He was seen as the marquee free agent of that offseason and a true shutdown corner. The trouble is that he is neither.
To read more about how the season went wrong for the Philadelphia Eagles, plus to get access to all of Insider's NFL coverage, sign up today.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 COVERAGE
- '47 Brand Men's Philadelphia Eagles Black Franchise Fitted Hat