Campbell's chances vs. 49ers
Bears quarterback's limitations may actually be beneficial on Monday night
The Chicago Bears have had seasons derailed multiple times in recent years when Jay Cutler has gone down with an injury, and seemingly unable to fix the root cause of that problem (the pass protection), the team settled for the next best solution, and upgraded his backup.
Will Campbell be able to have success against a stout 49ers defense?
Chicago's issues with Cutler
On paper, the Bears should be one of the league's most fearsome teams this season, and despite their 7-2 record, they have been struggling to win games far more than they should.
To read more about Chicago's game plan with Jason Campbell starting, plus to get access to all of Insider's NFL coverage, sign up today.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 11 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Chicago Bears Matt Forte #22