The Eagles' QB conundrum
With Philly floundering and Michael Vick injured, is it time for Nick Foles?
The Eagles' season is over, and it's likely that Andy Reid's tenure as Philadelphia's head coach is as well.
For now, Reid is saying that Vick will remain the starter if he passes the necessary concussion tests. But if passed tests are followed with inconsistent play, Nick Foles, a third-round pick out of Arizona, could get a chance to prove himself as a starting quarterback. What differences in the Eagles' offense should we expect if Foles does indeed take over the starting job? Let's take a closer look at how Philadelphia would change with Foles.
To read the full story on how the Eagles' offense would change with Nick Foles, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Source: Packers pessimistic Rodgers will play
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
- Te'o has tuned out flak over girlfriend hoax
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
- Rico NFL Philadelphia Eagles Embroidered Tri-Fold Wallet