The Eagles' QB conundrum
With Philly floundering and Michael Vick injured, is it time for Nick Foles?
The Eagles' season is over, and it's likely that Andy Reid's tenure as Philadelphia's head coach is as well.
For now, Reid is saying that Vick will remain the starter if he passes the necessary concussion tests. But if passed tests are followed with inconsistent play, Nick Foles, a third-round pick out of Arizona, could get a chance to prove himself as a starting quarterback. What differences in the Eagles' offense should we expect if Foles does indeed take over the starting job? Let's take a closer look at how Philadelphia would change with Foles.
To read the full story on how the Eagles' offense would change with Nick Foles, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL or Michigan? Harbaugh said to be torn
- Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
- Slip of the tongue: Obama shouts out Flacco
- Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
- Fathead Michael Vick Wall Graphic