Peyton vs. Texans' pressure
Denver has kept heat off its QB, but Houston presents steep challenge
You've heard that controlling the line of scrimmage is critical to winning in football. It's a phrase that can mean a lot of things, but for the passing game, it means controlling pressure on the quarterback.
This weekend has a matchup of two teams that are good at this quarterback-pressure game. The Texans are good at getting pressure on a quarterback, and they meet the Broncos, which -- especially with Peyton Manning -- are very good at avoiding it.
Still, Houston's preferred method of pressure raises some interesting issues for Manning and the Broncos.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 3 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Alternate Limited Jersey Houston Texans Arian Foster #23