AFC East remaining team needs
Breaking down the top six areas to address for every squad in the draft
With NFL free agency slowing down, teams are in the middle of setting their draft boards for the 2012 NFL draft. No team filled all of its roster holes in free agency, so where are the areas of weakness for each roster heading into the draft?
Here are the top six needs for every NFL team leading into the draft, broken up by division. The AFC list will be released on Thursday, while the NFC comes out on Friday.
1. Left tackle: Demetress Bell is in Philadelphia now, so if the Bills don't draft a replacement early, they could move RT Erik Pears to the left side. The Bills do like young second-year T Chris Hairston but need an impact left tackle.
2. Wide receiver: Even though Steve Johnson is back, this offense needs a perimeter weapon with speed to take the pressure off their one difference-maker on the outside. Buffalo has decent complementary wideouts for sub packages but really needs a quality No. 2 wide receiver.
To read more about the top six needs for every AFC East team, plus to get all of Insider's NFL draft content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saints top Panthers to take NFC South lead
- Sources: Redskins' Hall tears Achilles again
- Judge rejects Hernandez trial venue change
- Cowboys hopeful as Romo doesn't practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com