2010 Houston Texans preview
Run well. Win within the division. Defend the red zone. Become elite.
Gary Horton is the founder of Scouts Inc. and has spent more than two decades around the game of football. In advance of the 2010 NFL season, he offers a look at the offensive and defensive philosophies of every team, among other observations. ESPN television talent use these same files to help them prepare for the season. You can find all teams, as posted, archived to the right; you can find them on one page by going here.
For the full team rundown, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pettine eyes 3rd preseason game to name QB
- Giants haul in hero Tyree to develop players
- Broncos' Ward assault hearing pushed back
- Giants RB Wilson cleared for full practices
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Gary Horton Profiles All 32 NFL teams
Gary Horton, the founder of Scouts Inc., previews the offensive and defensive philosophies of each NFL team prior to the 2010 season opener.
All NFL teams
- Great American Products Houston Texans 60 oz. Clear Glass Pitcher