2010 St. Louis Rams preview
Sam Bradford brings hope, but the defense is a mess
Gary Horton is the founder of Scouts Inc. and has spent more than two decades around the game of football. In advance of the 2010 NFL season, he offers a look at the offensive and defensive philosophies of every team, among other observations. ESPN television talent use these same files to help them prepare for the season. You can find all teams, as posted, archived to the right; you can find them on one page by going here.
For the full team rundown, including Horton's take on Sam Bradford's adjustment, Steve Spanuolo's plans for the future and how the defense can compensate for a lack of talent, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Agent: Ex-Cowboy Brent to meet with Goodell
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Gary Horton Profiles All 32 NFL teams
Gary Horton, the founder of Scouts Inc., previews the offensive and defensive philosophies of each NFL team prior to the 2010 season opener.
All NFL teams
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford #8