2010 Green Bay Packers preview
The offense and defense are versatile, but there are concerns in the secondary
Gary Horton is the founder of Scouts Inc. and has spent more than two decades around the game of football. In advance of the 2010 NFL season, he offers a look at the offensive and defensive philosophies of every team, among other observations. ESPN television talent use these same files to help them prepare for the season. You can find all teams, as posted, archived to the right; you can find them on one page by going here.
For Horton's analysis on the Packers' underrated rushing attack, how Aaron Rodgers is best utilized and what to make of a suspect secondary, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Super costly: Tickets may hit all-time high
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Gary Horton Profiles All 32 NFL teams
Gary Horton, the founder of Scouts Inc., previews the offensive and defensive philosophies of each NFL team prior to the 2010 season opener.
All NFL teams
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers #12