2010 Kansas City Chiefs preview
Making this franchise into "New England West" will help them win some games
Gary Horton is the founder of Scouts Inc. and has spent more than two decades around the game of football. In advance of the 2010 NFL season, he offers a look at the offensive and defensive philosophies of every team, among other observations. ESPN television talent use these same files to help them prepare for the season. You can find all teams, as posted, archived to the right; you can find them on one page by going here.
For the full team rundown, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Gary Horton Profiles All 32 NFL teams
Gary Horton, the founder of Scouts Inc., previews the offensive and defensive philosophies of each NFL team prior to the 2010 season opener.
All NFL teams
- Nike Men's Kansas City Chiefs Football Icon Red Legend T-Shirt