2010 Cleveland Browns preview
There are the parts here to be successful, but they need to be utilized properly
Gary Horton is the founder of Scouts Inc. and has spent more than two decades around the game of football. In advance of the 2010 NFL season, he offers a look at the offensive and defensive philosophies of every team, among other observations. ESPN television talent uses these same files to help them prepare for the season. You can find all the teams, as posted, archived to the right; you can find them on one page by going here.
For the full team rundown, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- GM admits RG III played too early in 2013
- Seahawks sign NFLPA president, OT Winston
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Gary Horton Profiles All 32 NFL teams
Gary Horton, the founder of Scouts Inc., previews the offensive and defensive philosophies of each NFL team prior to the 2010 season opener.
All NFL teams
- Coleman Cleveland Browns 9'x9' Straight Leg Canopy Tent