Ten last-second questions
1. How entertaining will Super Bowl XLIII be?
A lot of people assume this is going to be a one-sided game in favor of the Steelers, but I think it will be a close, exciting battle. Plus, both offenses have unique personnel groupings and are willing to use some exotic or trick plays. This game should be more exciting than most people anticipate.
2. Will the Cardinals' defense go after QB Ben Roethlisberger?
I expect the Cardinals to attack Big Ben with their front four by using some twists and stunts designed to disrupt the Steelers' blocking schemes. Defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast also will occasionally have SS Adrian Wilson blitz, but I anticipate the Cardinals to play more coverage schemes and test Roethlisberger's patience. Pendergast is going to make Roethlisberger march down the field to score.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Bell, Blount set to face pot charges
- Backup Manziel says he needs to earn way
- Doctors: Jim Kelly has no evidence of cancer
- Texans' Clowney exits practice after collision
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLIII
In one of the best Super Bowls ever, the Steelers blew a 13-point lead before they delivered their own comeback to beat Arizona, 27-23. Super Central
Super Bowl results | MVPs
Photos: Game action | Halftime show