Saints' defense must step up
The Saints should try to force Rex Grossman into mistakes, and attack the holes in the Bears' defense, writes KC Joyner.
1. Can the Saints force Rex Grossman into making bad decisions?
The likeliest way to beat Chicago this season was to hope Grossman would lose the game. He had five games with three or more interceptions, and Chicago was 2-3 in those games, with one of the wins being the miracle comeback against Arizona.
What are the Saints' chances of forcing Grossman into one of these games? I did a metric analysis of Grossman's season and found that he has been doing a much better job of managing his risks of late.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Tomlin fined $100K; Steelers may lose picks
- London game starting at 9:30 a.m. ET in '14
- Rex: Our draft as strong as I've ever seen
- RG III: Redskins staff has 'great future'