Saints' defense must step up
The Saints should try to force Rex Grossman into mistakes, and attack the holes in the Bears' defense, writes KC Joyner.
1. Can the Saints force Rex Grossman into making bad decisions?
The likeliest way to beat Chicago this season was to hope Grossman would lose the game. He had five games with three or more interceptions, and Chicago was 2-3 in those games, with one of the wins being the miracle comeback against Arizona.
What are the Saints' chances of forcing Grossman into one of these games? I did a metric analysis of Grossman's season and found that he has been doing a much better job of managing his risks of late.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale New Orleans Saints Chrome Logo Auto Emblem