Divisional playoffs injury updates
John Clayton gives injury updates heading into the divisional playoffs.
Originally Published: January 12, 2007By John Clayton | ESPN.com
Here is the latest news on key injuries going into the divisional playoffs. For more injury information, check out The Briefing Room from Scouts Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags next season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
• Chiefs at Colts
• Cowboys at Seahawks
• Jets at Patriots (Sun., 1 ET)
• Giants at Eagles (Sun., 4:30 ET)