Divisional playoffs injury updates
John Clayton gives injury updates heading into the divisional playoffs.
Originally Published: January 12, 2007By John Clayton | ESPN.com
Here is the latest news on key injuries going into the divisional playoffs. For more injury information, check out The Briefing Room from Scouts Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomp
- Manziel ruled out; Browns add rookie Shaw
- Bears to start Cutler as Clausen concussed
- Arians: Cardinals to start rookie QB Thomas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
• Chiefs at Colts
• Cowboys at Seahawks
• Jets at Patriots (Sun., 1 ET)
• Giants at Eagles (Sun., 4:30 ET)