How to interpret the bad decision metric
Stats guru KC Joyner tries to debunk some common beliefs about his highly scrutinized bad decision metric for quarterbacks.
All of the questions I receive center around four themes. I'll enumerate the themes below and then give some clarification for each.
1. Bad decisions are subjective.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Disappointing Texans fire coach Kubiak
- Fox to coach from sideline against Titans
- Packers rule Rodgers out against Falcons
- Romo: December or not, we need to win