How to interpret the bad decision metric
Stats guru KC Joyner tries to debunk some common beliefs about his highly scrutinized bad decision metric for quarterbacks.
All of the questions I receive center around four themes. I'll enumerate the themes below and then give some clarification for each.
1. Bad decisions are subjective.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Smith finished with Panthers, agent says
- Sharper charged with sexual assault in Ariz.
- Bucs add QB McCown for $10M, sources say