Super Bowl QBs go from caretakers to playmakers
Hasselbeck finished the regular season as the NFC's highest-rated quarterback (98.2). He has mastered the West Coast offense and now knows not only his responsibilities but also those of all of his skill-position players. He is tremendous under pressure, and you get the sense watching him on film that he never panics and is always under control.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Ben Roethlisberger Wall Graphic